We thank the other members of the multistate extension team, especially Matt Calvert, Mary Emery, and Richard Enfield.
Measuring social capital change using ripple mapping†
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Youth Development
Special Issue: Youth Programs as Builders of Social Capital
Volume 2013, Issue 138, pages 31–47, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Baker, B. and Johannes, E. M. (2013), Measuring social capital change using ripple mapping . New Directions for Youth Development, 2013: 31–47. doi: 10.1002/yd.20056
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!