The opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
A community development approach to service-learning: Building social capital between rural youth and adults†
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Youth Development
Special Issue: Youth Programs as Builders of Social Capital
Volume 2013, Issue 138, pages 75–95, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Henness, S. A., Ball, A. L. and Moncheski, M. (2013), A community development approach to service-learning: Building social capital between rural youth and adults . New Directions for Youth Development, 2013: 75–95. doi: 10.1002/yd.20059
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!