John Briere, Ph.D., is assistant professor of psychiatry and the behavioral sciences at the University of Southern California School of Medicine.
The long-term effects of sexual abuse: A review and synthesis
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1991 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Mental Health Services
Volume 1991, Issue 51, pages 3–13, Autumn (Fall) 1991
How to Cite
Briere, J. and Runtz, M. (1991), The long-term effects of sexual abuse: A review and synthesis. New Directions for Mental Health Services, 1991: 3–13. doi: 10.1002/yd.23319915103
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!