Long-term correlates of childhood sexual abuse in adult survivors
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1994 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Mental Health Services
Volume 1994, Issue 64, pages 29–38, Winter 1994
How to Cite
Neumann, D. A. (1994), Long-term correlates of childhood sexual abuse in adult survivors. New Directions for Mental Health Services, 1994: 29–38. doi: 10.1002/yd.23319946405
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!