A new developmentalist role: Connecting youth development, mental health, and education
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Youth Development
Special Issue: Where Youth Development Meets Mental Health and Education: The RALLY Approach
Volume 2008, Issue 120, pages 57–77, Winter 2008
How to Cite
Schwartz, S. E. O. and Petersen, S. B. (2008), A new developmentalist role: Connecting youth development, mental health, and education. New Directions for Youth Development, 2008: 57–77. doi: 10.1002/yd.285
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!