Children as codesigners of new technologies: Valuing the imagination to transform what is possible
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Youth Development
Special Issue: New Media and Technology: Youth as Content Creators
Volume 2010, Issue 128, pages 35–43, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Druin, A. (2010), Children as codesigners of new technologies: Valuing the imagination to transform what is possible. New Directions for Youth Development, 2010: 35–43. doi: 10.1002/yd.373
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!