These authors contributed equally to this work.
Yeast Functional Analysis Report
A suite of Gateway® cloning vectors for high-throughput genetic analysis in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 913–919, October 2007
How to Cite
Alberti, S., Gitler, A. D. and Lindquist, S. (2007), A suite of Gateway® cloning vectors for high-throughput genetic analysis in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Yeast, 24: 913–919. doi: 10.1002/yea.1502
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2007
- Life Sciences Research Foundation
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- Udall Center. Grant Number: NS38372
- 1992. Multifunctional yeast high-copy-number shuttle vectors. Gene 110: 119–122. , , , , .
- 2006. α-Synuclein blocks ER–Golgi traffic and Rab1 rescues neuron loss in Parkinson's models. Science 313: 324–328. , , , et al.
- 2005. Recombinational cloning vectors for regulated expression in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Biotechniques 38: 378, 382. .
- 2000. DNA cloning using in vitro site-specific recombination. Genome Res 10: 1788–1795. , , .
- 1989. Dynamic, structural, and regulatory aspects of lambda site-specific recombination. Annu Rev Biochem 58: 913–949. .
- 2003. Yeast cells provide insight into α-synuclein biology and pathobiology. Science 302: 1772–1775. , .
- 2004. An improved cyan fluorescent protein variant useful for FRET. Nat Biotechnol 22: 445–449. , , , .
- 1989. A system of shuttle vectors and yeast host strains designed for efficient manipulation of DNA in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Genetics 122: 19–27. , .
- 2006. Mapping pathways and phenotypes by systematic gene overexpression. Mol Cell 21: 319–330. , , , et al.
- 2003. Construction of a set of Saccharomyces cerevisiae vectors designed for recombinational cloning. Yeast 20: 739–746. , , , .
- 2000. Gateway recombinational cloning: application to the cloning of large numbers of open reading frames or ORFeomes. Methods Enzymol 328: 575–592. , , , et al.