Nitrogen regulation involved in the accumulation of urea in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 437–447, November 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, X., Zou, H., Fu, J., Chen, J., Zhou, J. and Du, G. (2013), Nitrogen regulation involved in the accumulation of urea in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Yeast, 30: 437–447. doi: 10.1002/yea.2980
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2013 04:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- Major State Basic Research Development Programme of China. Grant Number: 2012CB720802
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31130043, 31000807, 21276109
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Numbers: BK2010150, BK2011004
- Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of PR China. Grant Number: FANEDD 2011046
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-12-0876
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!