Hygromycin-resistance vectors for gene expression in Pichia pastoris
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 115–125, April 2014
How to Cite
Yang, J., Nie, L., Chen, B., Liu, Y., Kong, Y., Wang, H. and Diao, L. (2014), Hygromycin-resistance vectors for gene expression in Pichia pastoris. Yeast, 31: 115–125. doi: 10.1002/yea.3001
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2014 01:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- National Major Scientific and Technological Special Project for 'Significant New Drugs Development' of China. Grant Number: 2011ZX09202-301
- National Basic Research Programme (973 Programme) of China. Grant Number: 2014CB745100
- National Key Technologies R&D Programme of China. Grant Number: 2012AA022101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!