Pheromone responsiveness is regulated by components of the Gpr1p-mediated glucose sensing pathway in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 361–374, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), Pheromone responsiveness is regulated by components of the Gpr1p-mediated glucose sensing pathway in Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Yeast, 31, pages 361–374, doi: 10.1002/yea.3030, , , , and (
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2014 05:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0952519
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!