Cyclic AMP controls the switch between division cycle and resting state programs in response to ammonium availability in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2004
Copyright © 1987 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 85–93, June 1987
How to Cite
Boy-Marcotte, E., Garreau, H. and Jacquet, M. (1987), Cyclic AMP controls the switch between division cycle and resting state programs in response to ammonium availability in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Yeast, 3: 85–93. doi: 10.1002/yea.320030205
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 1986
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!