Metabolic responses of Saccharomyces cerevisiae CBS 8066 and Candida utilis CBS 621 upon transition from glucose limitation to glucose excess
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2004
Copyright © 1988 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 283–291, December 1988
How to Cite
Van Urk, H., Mark, P. R., Scheffers, W. A. and Van Dijken, J. P. (1988), Metabolic responses of Saccharomyces cerevisiae CBS 8066 and Candida utilis CBS 621 upon transition from glucose limitation to glucose excess. Yeast, 4: 283–291. doi: 10.1002/yea.320040406
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 1988
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!