Applications of high efficiency lithium acetate transformation of intact yeast cells using single-stranded nucleic acids as carrier
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2004
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 253–263, April 1991
How to Cite
Gietz, R. D. and Schiestl, R. H. (1991), Applications of high efficiency lithium acetate transformation of intact yeast cells using single-stranded nucleic acids as carrier. Yeast, 7: 253–263. doi: 10.1002/yea.320070307
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 1990
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!