Applications of high efficiency lithium acetate transformation of intact yeast cells using single-stranded nucleic acids as carrier
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2004
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 253–263, April 1991
How to Cite
Gietz, R. D. and Schiestl, R. H. (1991), Applications of high efficiency lithium acetate transformation of intact yeast cells using single-stranded nucleic acids as carrier. Yeast, 7: 253–263. doi: 10.1002/yea.320070307
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 1990
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!