Cloning and disruption of a gene required for growth on acetate but not on ethanol: The acetyl-coenzyme a synthetase gene of Saccharmoyces cerevisiae
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2004
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 1043–1051, December 1992
How to Cite
De Virgilio, C., Bürckert, N., Barth, G., Neuhaus, J.-M., Boller, T. and Wiemken, A. (1992), Cloning and disruption of a gene required for growth on acetate but not on ethanol: The acetyl-coenzyme a synthetase gene of Saccharmoyces cerevisiae. Yeast, 8: 1043–1051. doi: 10.1002/yea.320081207
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 1992
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!