Yeast Sequencing Report
II. Yeast sequencing reports. Sequence around the centromere of Saccharomyces cerevisiae chromosome II: Similarity of CEN2 to CEN4
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2004
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Supplement: Yeast Sequencing Reports Supplement
Volume 10, Issue Supplement 0A, pages S41–S46, April 1994
How to Cite
Wolfe, K. H. and Lohan, A. J. E. (1994), II. Yeast sequencing reports. Sequence around the centromere of Saccharomyces cerevisiae chromosome II: Similarity of CEN2 to CEN4. Yeast, 10: S41–S46. doi: 10.1002/yea.320100006
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 1993
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!