Regulation of THI4(MOL1), a thiamine-biosynthetic gene of Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2004
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 481–490, April 1994
How to Cite
Praekelt, U. M., Byrne, K. L. and Meacock, P. A. (1994), Regulation of THI4(MOL1), a thiamine-biosynthetic gene of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Yeast, 10: 481–490. doi: 10.1002/yea.320100407
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 1993
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!