The Saccharomyces cerevisiae gene PPH3 encodes a protein phosphatase with properties different from ppx, PP1 and PP2A
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2004
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 567–578, May 1994
How to Cite
Hoffmann, R., Jung, S., Ehrmann, M. and Hofer, H. W. (1994), The Saccharomyces cerevisiae gene PPH3 encodes a protein phosphatase with properties different from ppx, PP1 and PP2A. Yeast, 10: 567–578. doi: 10.1002/yea.320100502
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 1993
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!