Activation of trehalase during growth induction by nitrogen sources in the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae depends on the free catalytic subunits of camp-dependent protein kinase, but not on functional ras proteins
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2004
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 1049–1064, August 1994
How to Cite
Durnez, P., Pernambuco, M. B., Oris, E., Argüelles, J.-C., Mergelsberg, H. and Thevelein, J. M. (1994), Activation of trehalase during growth induction by nitrogen sources in the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae depends on the free catalytic subunits of camp-dependent protein kinase, but not on functional ras proteins. Yeast, 10: 1049–1064. doi: 10.1002/yea.320100807
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 1994
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!