Use of polymerase chain reaction epitope tagging for protein tagging in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2004
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 11, Issue 13, pages 1265–1274, October 1995
How to Cite
Schneider, B. L., Seufert, W., Steiner, B., Yang, Q. H. and Futcher, A. B. (1995), Use of polymerase chain reaction epitope tagging for protein tagging in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Yeast, 11: 1265–1274. doi: 10.1002/yea.320111306
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!