Dedicated to Professor Bernt Krebs on the Occasion of his 65th Birthday
In-vitro Crystallization of Calcium Carbonate in the Presence of Biological Additives — Comparison of the Ammonium Carbonate Method with Double-Diffusion Techniques†
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 629, Issue 12-13, pages 2305–2311, November 2003
How to Cite
Becker, A., Becker, W., Marxen, J. C. and Epple, M. (2003), In-vitro Crystallization of Calcium Carbonate in the Presence of Biological Additives — Comparison of the Ammonium Carbonate Method with Double-Diffusion Techniques. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 629: 2305–2311. doi: 10.1002/zaac.200300229
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!