Potassium-, Ammonium-, Hydrazinium-, Guanidinium-, Aminoguanidinium-, Diaminoguanidinium-, Triaminoguanidinium- and Melaminiumnitroformate – Synthesis, Characterization and Energetic Properties
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 633, Issue 7, pages 1006–1017, June 2007
How to Cite
Göbel, M. and Klapötke, T. M. (2007), Potassium-, Ammonium-, Hydrazinium-, Guanidinium-, Aminoguanidinium-, Diaminoguanidinium-, Triaminoguanidinium- and Melaminiumnitroformate – Synthesis, Characterization and Energetic Properties. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 633: 1006–1017. doi: 10.1002/zaac.200700114
- Issue online: 23 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!