In Memory of Professor Herbert Schumann
Bis(1,3-dinitratoprop-2-yl) Nitramine, a New Sensitive Explosive Combining a Nitrate Ester with a Nitramine†
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 636, Issue 13-14, pages 2343–2346, November 2010
How to Cite
Klapötke, Thomas M., Krumm, B., Steemann, F. Xaver. and Umland, K.-D. (2010), Bis(1,3-dinitratoprop-2-yl) Nitramine, a New Sensitive Explosive Combining a Nitrate Ester with a Nitramine. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 636: 2343–2346. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201000229
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2010
- Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich
- U.S. Army Research Laboratory
- Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center
- Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Numbers: W911NF-09-2-0018, W911NF-09-1-0120, W011NF-09-1-0056, 10 WPSEED01-002 / WP-1765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!