Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201000326 or from the author.
Synthesis, Characterization, and Magnetic Properties of Novel Cobalt(II) and Copper(II) Complexes with 5-(Isonicotinamido)isophthalate Ligand†
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 637, Issue 6, pages 708–712, May 2011
How to Cite
Deng, X.-J., Gu, W., Wang, L., Zeng, L.-F. and Liu, X. (2011), Synthesis, Characterization, and Magnetic Properties of Novel Cobalt(II) and Copper(II) Complexes with 5-(Isonicotinamido)isophthalate Ligand. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 637: 708–712. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201000326
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20631030, 90922032
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 973, 2007CB815305
- Natural Science Foundation of Tianjin. Grant Number: 09JCYBJC05500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!