In Memory of Professor Hans-Georg von Schnering
The Inverse Perovskite (Ca2EuNx)Sn: A Rare Example for a Homogeneously Mixed-Valent Compound?†
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 637, Issue 7-8, pages 977–982, June 2011
How to Cite
Gäbler, F., Bräunling, D., Schnelle, W., Schellenberg, I., Pöttgen, R. and Niewa, R. (2011), The Inverse Perovskite (Ca2EuNx)Sn: A Rare Example for a Homogeneously Mixed-Valent Compound?. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 637: 977–982. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201000416
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinchaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!