A Highly Stable 3D Porous Lanthanum Metal-organic Framework Constructed From A New Flexible Bis(benzoic acid) Ligand Produced in Situ
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 637, Issue 6, pages 724–728, May 2011
How to Cite
Wen, Y.-H., Jiang, C., Wang, S.-Y. and Wang, L. (2011), A Highly Stable 3D Porous Lanthanum Metal-organic Framework Constructed From A New Flexible Bis(benzoic acid) Ligand Produced in Situ. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 637: 724–728. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201000424
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20971076, 20701023
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province, China. Grant Number: BS2010NJ004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!