Sonochemical Synthesis of a Novel Nanoscale Lead(II) Coordination Polymer: Synthesis, Crystal Structure, Thermal Properties, and DFT Calculations of [Pb(dmp)(μ-N3)(μ-NO3)]n with the Novel Pb2(μ-N3)2(μ-NO3)2 Unit
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 637, Issue 6, pages 713–719, May 2011
How to Cite
Shaabani, B., Mirtamizdoust, B., Viterbo, D., Croce, G., Hammud, H., Hojati-Lalemi, P. and Khandar, A. (2011), Sonochemical Synthesis of a Novel Nanoscale Lead(II) Coordination Polymer: Synthesis, Crystal Structure, Thermal Properties, and DFT Calculations of [Pb(dmp)(μ-N3)(μ-NO3)]n with the Novel Pb2(μ-N3)2(μ-NO3)2 Unit. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 637: 713–719. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201000426
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2010
- University of Tabriz Research Council. Grant Number: sad/27/1391-3
- Università del Piemonte Orientale
- Beirut Arab University
- FP 6 European Commission Grants “MEDINDUS”. Grant Number: 509159
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!