Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201000433 or from the author.
Anion Effects on the Formation of Silver(I) Complexes with the Flexible Ligand 4,4′-Bis(1,2,4-triazol-1-ylmethyl)biphenyl†
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 637, Issue 6, pages 689–697, May 2011
How to Cite
Ni, T., Zhao, Y., Shao, M., Zhu, S., Xing, F. and Li, M. (2011), Anion Effects on the Formation of Silver(I) Complexes with the Flexible Ligand 4,4′-Bis(1,2,4-triazol-1-ylmethyl)biphenyl. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 637: 689–697. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201000433
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20971084, 20801035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!