Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201100010 or from the author.
Synthesis, Structures, and Properties of a Series of New Coordination Polymers Built from 2-Ethyl-1H-imidazole-4,5-dicarboxylate Ligand†
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 637, Issue 9, pages 1246–1252, July 2011
How to Cite
Li, S., Song, W., Miao, D., Hu, S., Ji, L. and Ma, D. (2011), Synthesis, Structures, and Properties of a Series of New Coordination Polymers Built from 2-Ethyl-1H-imidazole-4,5-dicarboxylate Ligand. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 637: 1246–1252. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201100010
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2011
- Nonprofit Industry Foundation of the National Ocean Administration of China. Grant Number: 2000905021
- Guangdong Oceanic Fisheries Technology Promotion Project. Grant Number: A2009003-018(c)
- Guangdong Chinese Academy of Science Comprehensive Strategic Cooperation Project. Grant Number: 2009B091300121
- Guangdong Province Key Project in the Field of Social Development. Grant Number: A2009011-007(c)
- Science and Technology Department of Guangdong Province Project. Grant Number: 00087 061110314018
- Guangdong Natural Science Fundation. Grant Number: 9252408801000002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!