In Memory of Professor Hans Georg von Schnering
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 637, Issue 7-8, pages 821–823, June 2011
How to Cite
Baca, Svetlana G., Botezat, O., Filippova, I., Speldrich, M., Jeanneau, E. and Kögerler, P. (2011), A Heptanuclear Iron(III) Oxo-Carboxylate Cluster. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 637: 821–823. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201100021
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201100021 or from the author.
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2011
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: MDA 08/022
- Academy of Sciences of Moldova. Grant Number: 09.820.05.10GF
- European Commission. Grant Number: POLYMAG, contract no. 252984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!