In Memory of Professor Hans Georg von Schnering
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 637, Issue 7-8, pages 821–823, June 2011
How to Cite
Baca, Svetlana G., Botezat, O., Filippova, I., Speldrich, M., Jeanneau, E. and Kögerler, P. (2011), A Heptanuclear Iron(III) Oxo-Carboxylate Cluster. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 637: 821–823. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201100021
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201100021 or from the author.
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2011
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: MDA 08/022
- Academy of Sciences of Moldova. Grant Number: 09.820.05.10GF
- European Commission. Grant Number: POLYMAG, contract no. 252984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!