In Memory of Professor Hans Georg von Schnering
Synthesis, Crystal Structure, and Ru/Ir Site Preference in the Complex Boride Series Ti2FeRu5–xIrxB2 and Zr2Fe1–δRu5–x+δIrxB2 (x = 1–4, δ < 0.15)†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 637, Issue 7-8, pages 947–954, June 2011
How to Cite
Hermus, M. and Fokwa, Boniface P. T. (2011), Synthesis, Crystal Structure, and Ru/Ir Site Preference in the Complex Boride Series Ti2FeRu5–xIrxB2 and Zr2Fe1–δRu5–x+δIrxB2 (x = 1–4, δ < 0.15). Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 637: 947–954. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201100024
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!