Synthesis, Characterization, and Catalytic Performance in Oxidation of Styrene and α-Methyl Styrene of a Nickel(II) Complex Derived from a Schiff Base Ligand
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 637, Issue 9, pages 1224–1228, July 2011
How to Cite
Heshmatpour, F., Rayati, S., Afghan Hajiabbas, M. and Neumüller, B. (2011), Synthesis, Characterization, and Catalytic Performance in Oxidation of Styrene and α-Methyl Styrene of a Nickel(II) Complex Derived from a Schiff Base Ligand. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 637: 1224–1228. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201100040
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!