In Memory of Professor Hans Georg von Schnering
A Walk on the Chemical Landscape: The Role of B33 along the B1–B2 Phase Transition in RbF and NaBr†
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 637, Issue 7-8, pages 864–869, June 2011
How to Cite
Leoni, S., Eddine Boulfelfel, S. and Baburin, Igor A. (2011), A Walk on the Chemical Landscape: The Role of B33 along the B1–B2 Phase Transition in RbF and NaBr. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 637: 864–869. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201100045
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!