In Memory of Professor Hans-Georg von Schnering
Polytypism of LiSr2Ge3 and the Solid Solutions LiSr2SixGe3–x and LiSr2–xEuxGe3 (0 < x < 1)†
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 637, Issue 7-8, pages 846–858, June 2011
How to Cite
Xie, Q., Cuervo Reyes, E., Wörle, M. and Nesper, R. (2011), Polytypism of LiSr2Ge3 and the Solid Solutions LiSr2SixGe3–x and LiSr2–xEuxGe3 (0 < x < 1). Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 637: 846–858. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201100063
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2011
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20-66717.01
- EU-IHP Network. Grant Number: HPRN-CT-2002-00193
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!