Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201100082 or from the author.
Synthesis, Crystal Structure, and Properties of the 3D Porous Framework [Zn(INAIP)]·DMA·H2O†
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 637, Issue 9, pages 1220–1223, July 2011
How to Cite
Chen, M.-S., Tan, X.-W., Zhang, C.-H. and Kuang, D.-Z. (2011), Synthesis, Crystal Structure, and Properties of the 3D Porous Framework [Zn(INAIP)]·DMA·H2O. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 637: 1220–1223. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201100082
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2011
- Distinguished Young Cadreman of Hunan Province. Grant Number: 2008
- Science Foundation of Hengyang Normal University of China. Grant Number: 10B67
- Scientific Research Fund of Hunan Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: 10C0473
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!