Synthesis and Molecular Structure of Bis(ethylenediamine)acetatonickel(II)hexafluoridophosphate Complex [Ni(en)2(CH3CO2)]PF6. An Unexpected Acetylacetonato Cleavage Reaction
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 637, Issue 9, pages 1229–1233, July 2011
How to Cite
Martin, Maria da Graça M. B., Hörner, M., Boneberger Behm, M. and Nunes, Fábio S. (2011), Synthesis and Molecular Structure of Bis(ethylenediamine)acetatonickel(II)hexafluoridophosphate Complex [Ni(en)2(CH3CO2)]PF6. An Unexpected Acetylacetonato Cleavage Reaction. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 637: 1229–1233. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201100094
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2011
- Brazilian Research Councils
- Financiadora de Estudos e Projetos. Grant Number: CT-Infra 03/2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!