Dedicated to Professor Hanskarl Müller-Buschbaum on the Occasion of His 80th Birthday
Dimers of Ag2+ Ions – Synthesis and Characterization of the Quaternary Silver Fluoride Ag2ZnZr2F14 with [Ag2F7]3– Units†
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 637, Issue 9, pages 1118–1121, July 2011
How to Cite
Tong, J., Kraus, F., Köhler, J., Simon, A., Liu, J. and Whangbo, M.-H. (2011), Dimers of Ag2+ Ions – Synthesis and Characterization of the Quaternary Silver Fluoride Ag2ZnZr2F14 with [Ag2F7]3– Units. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 637: 1118–1121. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201100129
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2011
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Sciences, U. S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02–86ER45259
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Solvay Fluor
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!