Dedicated to Professor Wolfgang Kaim on the Occasion of His 60th Birthday
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 637, Issue 9, pages 1169–1174, July 2011
How to Cite
Horn, B., Pfirrmann, S., Limberg, C., Herwig, C., Braun, B., Mebs, S. and Metzinger, R. (2011), N2 Activation in NiI–NN–NiI Units: The Influence of Alkali Metal Cations and CO Reactivity. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 637: 1169–1174. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201100140
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201100140 or from the author.
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!