Synthesis and Characterization of 3,3′-Bis(Dinitromethyl)-5,5′-Azo-1H-1,2,4-Triazole
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 637, Issue 11, pages 1453–1457, September 2011
How to Cite
Dippold, Alexander A. and Klapötke, Thomas M. (2011), Synthesis and Characterization of 3,3′-Bis(Dinitromethyl)-5,5′-Azo-1H-1,2,4-Triazole. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 637: 1453–1457. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201100196
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2011
- Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich
- U.S. Army Research Laboratory
- Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center
- Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Numbers: W911NF-09–2-0018, W911NF-09–1-0120, W011NF-09–1-0056, 10 WPSEED01–002 / WP-1765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!