Syntheses, Crystal Structures, and Magnetic Properties of μ-O/μ-Cl Bridged Dinuclear Manganese(II) and Copper(II) Complexes with Schiff base Ligand HL [HL = 2-(benzothiazol-2-yl-hydrazonomethyl)-6-methoxyphenol]
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 637, Issue 14-15, pages 2300–2305, December 2011
How to Cite
Gao, Y., Ji, Y., Ding, S., Liu, Z. and Tang, J. (2011), Syntheses, Crystal Structures, and Magnetic Properties of μ-O/μ-Cl Bridged Dinuclear Manganese(II) and Copper(II) Complexes with Schiff base Ligand HL [HL = 2-(benzothiazol-2-yl-hydrazonomethyl)-6-methoxyphenol]. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 637: 2300–2305. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201100199
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 20761004, 21061009
- Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region Foundation for Scientific Research Project. Grant Number: 2010MS0201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!