Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201100310 or from the author.
A Helical Silver(I) Complex with 2-Pyrimidylthioacetate: Structure Variation through Partial Change of Ligand†
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 638, Issue 3-4, pages 679–682, March 2012
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-Q., Zhao, W., Chen, J.-G., Zhu, Z.-J. and Zhang, H. (2012), A Helical Silver(I) Complex with 2-Pyrimidylthioacetate: Structure Variation through Partial Change of Ligand. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 638: 679–682. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201100310
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20773098, 20973136
- SUST Spring Bud. Grant Number: 2008AZZ077
- Innovation Foundation of Xiamen University. Grant Number: XDKJCX20061027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!