Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201100373 or from the author.
Syntheses, Structures, and Luminescent Properties of two Cadmium(II) Entangled Frameworks Based on 5-Bromoisophthalic Acid and Bipyridyl Ligands†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 638, Issue 2, pages 455–460, February 2012
How to Cite
Liu, G.-X., Wang, X.-F. and Zhou, H. (2012), Syntheses, Structures, and Luminescent Properties of two Cadmium(II) Entangled Frameworks Based on 5-Bromoisophthalic Acid and Bipyridyl Ligands. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 638: 455–460. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201100373
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20971004, 21171097
- Key Project of Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 210102
- Natural Science Foundation of Anhui Province. Grant Number: 11040606M45
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!