Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201100533 or from the author.
Synthesis and Characterization of the Trisulfate Pb[S3O10] and Theoretical Analysis of H2S3O10†
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 638, Issue 5, pages 758–762, April 2012
How to Cite
Logemann, C., Klüner, T. and Wickleder, M. S. (2012), Synthesis and Characterization of the Trisulfate Pb[S3O10] and Theoretical Analysis of H2S3O10. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 638: 758–762. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201100533
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!