Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201200274 or from the author.
Non-Corner-Capped Discrete T4 Cluster Stabilized by a Metal-Bipyridine Complex†
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Special Issue: Chalcogenides and Chalcogenidometalates: From Basic Research to Fundamental Applications
Volume 638, Issue 15, pages 2498–2502, December 2012
How to Cite
Pu, Y.-Y., Zhang, X., You, L.-S., Bian, G.-Q., Zhu, Q.-Y. and Dai, J. (2012), Non-Corner-Capped Discrete T4 Cluster Stabilized by a Metal-Bipyridine Complex . Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 638: 2498–2502. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201200274
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20971092
- Education Committee of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: 11KJA150001
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
- Program of Innovative Research Team of Soochow University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!