Layered Hybrid Selenoantimonates with Reduced Thermal Conductivity†
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Special Issue: Chalcogenides and Chalcogenidometalates: From Basic Research to Fundamental Applications
Volume 638, Issue 15, pages 2604–2609, December 2012
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-C., Yao, H., Thiagarajan, S., Wu, M., Emge, T. J., Yang, R., Yu, S. and Li, J. (2012), Layered Hybrid Selenoantimonates with Reduced Thermal Conductivity . Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 638: 2604–2609. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201200286
Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201200286 or from the author.
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-1206700
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!