On the Complexity of Crystallization of Thioantimonates: In-situ Energy Dispersive X-ray Diffraction (EDXRD) Studies of the Solvothermal Formation of the Isostructural Thioantimonates [TM(tren)Sb4S7] (TM = Fe, Zn)
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Special Issue: Chalcogenides and Chalcogenidometalates: From Basic Research to Fundamental Applications
Volume 638, Issue 15, pages 2555–2564, December 2012
How to Cite
Seidlhofer, B., Antonova, E., Wang, J., Schinkel, D. and Bensch, W. (2012), On the Complexity of Crystallization of Thioantimonates: In-situ Energy Dispersive X-ray Diffraction (EDXRD) Studies of the Solvothermal Formation of the Isostructural Thioantimonates [TM(tren)Sb4S7] (TM = Fe, Zn). Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 638: 2555–2564. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201200291
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!