Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201200301 or from the author.
The Structural Chemistry of Quaternary Chalcogenides of the Type AMM'Q3†
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Special Issue: Chalcogenides and Chalcogenidometalates: From Basic Research to Fundamental Applications
Volume 638, Issue 15, pages 2585–2593, December 2012
How to Cite
Koscielski, L. A. and Ibers, J. A. (2012), The Structural Chemistry of Quaternary Chalcogenides of the Type AMM'Q3 . Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 638: 2585–2593. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201200301
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Biosciences, and Geosciences Division and Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering. Grant Number: ER-15522
- U.S. Department of Energy Office of Nuclear Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!