Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201200520 or from the author.
Preparation, Crystal Structure, and Thermal Decomposition of the Intriguing Five-coordinated Compound [Cu(IMI)4Cl]Cl (IMI = Imidazole)†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 639, Issue 5, pages 799–803, April 2013
How to Cite
Wu, B.-D., Zhou, Z.-N., Bi, Y.-G., Yang, L., Zhang, J.-G. and Zhang, T.-L. (2013), Preparation, Crystal Structure, and Thermal Decomposition of the Intriguing Five-coordinated Compound [Cu(IMI)4Cl]Cl (IMI = Imidazole) . Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 639: 799–803. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201200520
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- Science and Technology on Applied Physical Chemistry Laboratory. Grant Numbers: 9140C3703051105, 9140C370303120C37142
- Key Support Foundation of State Key Laboratory of Explosion Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: QNKT12–02, YBKT 10–05, ZDKT10–01b
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.