Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201300094 or from the author.
A Metallosupramolecular Octahedron Assembled from Twelve Copper(I) Metal Ions and Six 4,4′-(1,2-Phenylene)bis(3,5-dimethylpyrazol-1-ide) Ligands†
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Special Issue: Bioinorganic Chemistry – From Fundamental Research to Applications
Volume 639, Issue 8-9, pages 1461–1471, July 2013
How to Cite
Grzywa, M., Bredenkötter, B., Denysenko, D., Spirkl, S., Nitek, W. and Volkmer, D. (2013), A Metallosupramolecular Octahedron Assembled from Twelve Copper(I) Metal Ions and Six 4,4′-(1,2-Phenylene)bis(3,5-dimethylpyrazol-1-ide) Ligands . Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 639: 1461–1471. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300094
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2013
- Ministry of Science, Research and Art Baden-Württemberg
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!