Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201300154 or from the author.
One-Dimensional Channels Encapsulated in Supramolecular Networks Constructed of Zinc(II), Manganese(II), or Nickel(II) Atoms with 3-(Carboxymethyl)-2, 7-dimethyl-3H-benzo[d]imidazole-5-carboxylic Acid†
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 640, Issue 1, pages 159–167, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, M., Xiong, L., Li, S., Chang, J., Ning, H. and Qi, C. (2014), One-Dimensional Channels Encapsulated in Supramolecular Networks Constructed of Zinc(II), Manganese(II), or Nickel(II) Atoms with 3-(Carboxymethyl)-2, 7-dimethyl-3H-benzo[d]imidazole-5-carboxylic Acid. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 640: 159–167. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300154
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21071022
- Fundamental Research funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!